Wheatgrass is part of the Tree of Life Center’s rejuvenation process because of its high content and variety of nutrients
Wheatgrass juice is an effective healer; contains all minerals known to man! Don’t forget vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, l and K too. It is extremely rich in protein, and contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein. Wheatgrass has what is called the grass-juice factor, which has been shown to keep herbivorous animals alive practically indefinitely. Wheatgrass has been found to aid in weight loss mostly due to the fact that 1 ounce of juice equals 2 pounds of produce nutritionally! Because of this, it naturally shuts off the appestat in the brain, therefore reducing hunger. It has been shown that wheatgrass does wonders for the skin, reducing redness and dramatically diminishing scars.
Why Wheatgrass is such a Powerhouse!
- 70% Chlorophyll
- High in Vitamins A, B, C and E
- High in Amino Acids such as lysine, tryptophan, and phenylalanine
- High in Alkalizing Minerals such as Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium and Sodium
- High in Beneficial Enzymes
- Up to 30% Protein
- It’s a powerful Anti-Oxidant
It’s a dynamic blood, liver, and digestive tract cleanser that aids the body in riding toxins
The Benefits of Wheatgrass
- Is similar to hemoglobin, the compound that carries oxygen in blood
- Increases red blood-cell count and lowers blood pressure
- Is anti-bacterial and protects the blood against anaerobic bacteria
- Has successfully treated peptic ulcers, ulcerative colitis, constipation, diarrhea and other gastrointestinal problems
- Chelates (removes) and neutralizes carcinogens, heavy metals, and radiation including cadmium, nicotine, strontium, and mercury.
More miracle health claims
- Stimulates metabolism and proper thyroid functioning that aids in weight loss
- Increases the amount of oxygen in the body which could help digestion, promote mental clarity and enhance energy
- May aid in the prevention and treatment of cancer by increasing amount of oxygen in the body and targeting cancerous cells.
Wheatgrass juice is an excellent skin cleanser and can be absorbed through the skin for nutrition. Pour the green juice over your body in a tub of warm water and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
Dr. Cousens recommends drinking between 1 to 8 oz daily depending on your individual health needs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.