AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM:
The Culture of Life online community at WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM is comprised of various web pages operated and owned by Rabbi Sir Gabriel Cousens, M.D., M.D.(H), D.D.
Gabriel Cousens M.D. and/or representatives of WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Culture of Life online community at WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM. It is the user’s responsibility to check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes to these terms and conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If, at any time, you choose not to accept these terms and conditions of use, please do not use this site. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the Culture of Life Community Website at TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM, including users who are also contributors of video content, information, and other materials or services on the Website. The Culture of Life Community Website includes all aspects of TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM and CultureofLifeCommunity.com, including but not limited to all products, software, and services offered via the website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM, you warrant to Gabriel Cousens, M.D. and associates that you will not use TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Culture of Life online community at WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNTS
1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS: If you wish to become a Member of The Culture of Life Community at TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM, communicate with other Members and otherwise make use of this Website, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance at the end of this document before proceeding with the registration process. In consideration of your use of TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You represent and warrant to: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM’s registration process and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM reserves the right to suspend or terminate your membership and refuse any and all current or future use of TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM.
2. YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT: In order to access some features of this website, you will need to create a personal account. You are solely responsible for all content and activity that occurs on your account; you are also responsible for keeping your password secure. It is recommended you change your password every once in a while to ensure your account is secure. You must notify The Culture of Life Community authorities immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM will not be liable for any losses caused by unauthorized use or misuse of your account.
3. MEMBER DISPUTES: You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM also reserves the right to terminate the account of any member who fails to comply with our Community Guidelines.
4. PAYMENT: You authorize us to charge you for use of the Services, at the posted prices, (such prices subject to change at any time by the Company without any specific notice to you, beyond posting notification on the Site’s “Your Account” page), at such times as you specify upon enrollment and continuing until you cancel your membership. All payments shall be made in United States dollars. You represent and warrant that: (1) any credit card or other payment information you supply is true and complete, (2) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (3) you are responsible to pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
5. FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP: By activating a free trial membership on WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM you herby agree to the activation of a FULL ON (paid) membership at the expiration of the trial membership so long as the membership has not been cancelled at the time of expiration. The paid membership fee charged to the user’s account will reflect the current pricing listed on WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM for the membership level chosen upon their free trial activation. To avoid being charged at the end of the free trial membership it is the sole responsibility of the member to cancel their membership prior to the trial expiration date. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM assumes no responsibility for failure to read or comply with these terms and conditions.
6. MEMBERSHIP FEES: By registering for a paid membership at TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM, you agree to pay in full the amount specified on WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM at the time of purchase. Any discounts and/or coupon codes offered through TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM or affiliates are to be considered a gift. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM is not obligated under any circumstances to apply discounts and/or coupon codes to any member of The Culture of Life Community. We may apply discounts at our sole discretion when we see fit the situation.
All membership fees for monthly and/or yearly accounts are non-refundable. Unless due to technical difficulties that prevent the user from receiving site content, upon which both parties agree (both TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM and the client), all other site fees, including, but not limited to FULL ON memberships, live events, special programs, downloads, products, and online workshops and seminars are non-refundable. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM assumes no responsibility for failure to read these terms and conditions thoroughly.
7. CANCELLATION: You may cancel your membership at any time, by activating the cancellation link on the membership page. Cancellations are not deemed executed and valid until you receive a confirmation e-mail from us, which you should retain as proof of your cancellation. (If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, it is your responsibility to verify that your cancellation took place, by sending e-mail to support@TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM.) We will make best efforts, but shall have no obligation, to honor e-mail and telephone requests to cancel an account. (If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, it is your responsibility to verify that your cancellation took place, by sending e-mail to email@example.com,.) This agreement survives cancellation of your membership.
USER & SITE CONTENT
1. USER’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN CONTENT: You are completely and solely responsible for all content, such as text, files, images, photos, recipes, articles, chat/forum/group content, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service by you. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM assumes no responsibility for user content and does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that you deem offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If such is the case, you are asked to flag the material in question in order to have it reviewed by TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM. Under no circumstances will The Culture of Life Community at TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via this website and its provided services.
2. CONTENT RIGHTS: TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM does not contend ownership rights in any content you post on TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM. Subject to the non-exclusive license contained in the following paragraph, as between you and TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM, you will retain all intellectual property rights that you may have in any Content that you post on TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM.
3. USER CONTENT LICENSE: To use and distribute your personal content, you are required to grant a license to The Culture of Life Community at TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM in order to be able to offer you the use of our website and services. This enables us to allow other visitors to the site to view and share your content, and to display your content in other places within the Websites. Accordingly, by posting, displaying, publishing, transmitting, or otherwise making available (individually and collectively, “posting”) any content on or through our Websites or the Service, you hereby grant to TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM a non-exclusive (meaning you can license the content to other parties as well), fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute, and otherwise make available such content on and through our Websites, in print, or in any other format or media now known or hereafter invented, without any obligation of notification, compensation, attribution or consent. For purposes of this Section, “commercial products” does not include use on our Websites in any manner or any promotional materials we may create, whether online or otherwise. If you wish to remove any content from the service, your ability to do so may depend on the type of content, the location and manner of posting, and other factors. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM is not obligated to remove any such content, and may choose whether or not to do so in its sole discretion. We also do not guarantee the complete removal of any such content and/or its copies. In any case, a back-up or residual copy of any content posted by you may remain on TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM’s servers after the content appears to have been removed from our Websites, and we retain all rights granted in this paragraph to all such remaining copies. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own all rights, titles, and interest in all content posted by you on or through our Websites or the Service, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your content on or through our Websites or Service does not violate the rights of this site or any third party, including but not limited to privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, contract rights, or confidentiality rights.
4. CONTENT APPROVAL AND REMOVAL: You acknowledge that TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM has the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, edit, refuse, or remove any content or portion of content that is available through this website for any reason. Without limiting the foregoing, TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM shall have the right to remove from our website any content that violates this agreement or is otherwise objectionable in the sole discretion of TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the service at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. If you become aware of misuse of the service by any person, please notify TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM.
5. SITE CONTENT: TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM may contain content, including health and well-being information, provided by third parties. Such content is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for professional in-person medical advice. Furthermore, TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM contains user forms in which members may post answers to questions regarding various topics. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM does not warrant the validity, accuracy, or availability of the content and advice provided and TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM will not be liable for any damages sustained by any person due to reliance on such information or advice. ANY RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS DONE AT THE MEMBER`S FULL AND SOLE LIABILITY.
The advice or information provided by Sir Gabriel Cousens, M.D., M.D.(H) or any other professional experts on this site is provided for informational purposes only and cannot be considered a substitute for in-person, one-on-one professional advice. Members should not rely solely on advice provided by medical health professionals or physician experts on the site. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM strongly recommends that a member seeking advice including medical, general health, mental health, counseling, or otherwise schedule an appointment for a one-on-one examination in person with a qualified professional.
Opinions of the medical or mental health professionals, physicians, attorneys, leaders, and other experts found through the Culture of Life Community at TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM are solely their opinions, and not those of Gabriel Cousens, TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM, or the Culture of Life Community entity. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM does not assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy of the content on WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM, including the biographical information, qualifications, credentials, or other data regarding the health professionals, physicians, or other experts appearing on WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM does not assume any liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from the use of any information or advice given by an expert. All information on this Site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.
Online discussion boards, forums, and other community discussion avenues on this Service are moderated forums. The messages posted in these forums and other areas of the site are not checked for medical accuracy. The opinions expressed in these forums reflect only the opinions of the individual authors and do not reflect the viewpoint of Gabriel Cousens, M.D., CultureofLifeCommunity.com, TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM or any of its Information Providers. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM is not responsible for any statements or materials posted in these forums.
IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER TO YOURSELF OR TO OTHERS, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 (OR THE RELEVANT EMERGENCY NUMBER IN YOUR COUNTRY) AND NOTIFY THE POLICE OR EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES.
Member hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless Gabriel Cousens, M.D., TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM, its directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, advisors, consultants, or any others in service to the Culture of Life and Liberation vision, and assigns from any and all causes of action and claims of any nature resulting from the acts of medical or mental health professionals, physicians, or any other experts accessed through TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM or its sister sites, including but not limited to www.cultureoflifestore.com, www.treeoflife.nu, and www.cultureoflifeinstitute.org.
TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM’s Sacred Market may list products from other vendors, distributors, and companies within the Culture of Life Community. These products are promoted for health and well-being and are in no way intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. They are not intended to substitute for professional in-person medical advice.
TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM cannot take responsibility for the level of service provided by any vendor, distributor, or company listed on this site. Poor service, including but not limited to: failure to deliver products to a paying customer, sending damaged or incorrect product, or inaccurately promoting or labeling the product is solely the responsibility and liability of the vendor, distributor, or company and not of TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM.
TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM is not liable for the use or misuse of any product(s) found on this site, nor is TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM to be held liable for any outcome that may result from taking such products—whether promoted by Gabriel Cousens, M.D. or not. In addition, TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM will not be liable for any damages sustained by any person due to reliance on such information or advice given to promote such products. ANY RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION AND/OR PRODUCTS IS DONE AT THE MEMBER`S FULL AND SOLE LIABILITY.
GENERAL SITE USE
1. COMMUNITY GUIDELINES: Please read our COMMUNITY GUIDELINES AND USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES & USER CONTENT below, which outline rules of general use of TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM and the Culture of Life Community. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you also agree to uphold all COMMUNITY GUIDELINES and USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES & USER CONTENT.
2. INTERNATIONAL USE: Due to the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
3. MESSAGING FORUMS: You must register in accordance with instructions that you will find on this website in order to contribute to any forum and comply with the useage policy. A forum includes but is not limited to any message board, chat room, user review forum, or other interactive service appearing on any portion of TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM and includes both public boards and private folders. You may not post on any group forum, message board, or otherwise, or send to any other forum user or our employee, any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person’s privacy, violates any intellectual or other property rights or that would otherwise violate any law. The forums and messaging centers on TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM are not to be used in a commercial manner. Please use the Sacred Market portion of the website for such advertisements. On the forum and messaging portions of TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM, you may not post material that solicits funds or that advertises or solicits goods or services, nor may you post material known to be false, or known to contain stock touts. You may not post or transmit any information, software, or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
The Culture of Life Community at TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM is not responsible for material appearing in any forum on the site, except for material signed by one of our identified representatives. We are not responsible for screening material posted by users for libel, obscenity, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement, accuracy, or for any other reason. As a user, you reserve the privelidge of flagging material you deem inappropriate. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM retains, however, the right to reject, modify or remove messages or other material that we, in our sole discretion, consider infringing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, stale, or otherwise unacceptable or that violate Culture of Life Community policies, these Terms and Conditions, or any other agreements between the user and TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM and/or its related entities. We also reserve the right to edit materials for any other reason. Whether or not we modify or remove such material, users remain solely responsible for the content of their messages or postings.
The Culture of Life Community at TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM is a unique place for you and others like yourself to connect, receive support, share your visions, and be inspired—all with the intention of supporting the awakening of this planet and the people on it to live life to their fullest potential.
One of the community guidelines at the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center, outlined by Gabriel Cousens is Tikkun Ha Nefesh and Tikkun Ha Olam: “Participate in the healing and spiritual transformation of oneself and the world.” This is the deeper meaning and the necessity for this virtual community. By being an active member of the Culture of Life Community, you are choosing to play a major role in shifting the planetary consciousness to a state of non-causal Joy, Love, and Peace. In living this vision, it begins with choosing acts that reflect these states.
As a member of the Culture of Life Community, what we ask of you is simple. Communicate from a heart-centered place, being mindful of your fellow members who are also here for some of the same reasons as you, and use this site with awareness and respect for your fellow Culture of Life friends, your Self, and the planet.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES & USER CONTENT
The Gabriel Cousens Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others. You also agree you will not offend and/or promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, harass or advocate harassment of another person or group, or exploit any person or group in a sexual or violent manner.
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information including but not limited to nudity, violence, drug or alcohol use, or offensive subject matter.
• Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
• Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
• Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
• Conduct or forward surveys, contests, or pyramid schemes including posting information involving the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”.
• Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
• Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
• Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
• Solicit personal information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18).
• Provide any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses of anyone other than your own.
• Promote information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
• Promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, provide information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or provide pirated music or links to pirated music files.
• Post information containing restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
• Further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, drug and alcohol use, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
• Solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Members.
• Involve commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.
• Include a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent or, in the case of children under the age of eighteen (18), parental consent.
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM does not control or endorse the content, messages, or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Gabriel Cousens, M.D., TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM, or the Culture of Life online community.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM OR POSTED AT ANY AFFILIATED GABRIEL COUSENS, M.D. WEB SITE
Gabriel Cousens, M.D. does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Gabriel Cousens Web Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM, its affiliated companies, and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES TO TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SERVICE CONTACT : admin@TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM
WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in King County, Washington, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM. Use of WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM as a result of this agreement or use of WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM. TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM or information provided to or gathered by WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM with respect to WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Gabriel Cousens, M.D. with respect to WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of The Culture of Life Community at WWW.TREEOFLIFECENTERUS.COM are: Copyright 2009 – 2010 by Gabriel Cousens, M.D. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.