Scrumptious and Divinely delicious!
This layered masterpiece of chocolate and nuts is a dessert you can hardly wait to let melt in your mouth. Rich and smooth in texture with the right amount of crunch, it’s the perfect fix to satisfy any sweet-tooth. Simply delicious, easy to prepare and great to share with friends!
This RAW dessert recipe was created by Chef Didier at our Tree of Life Center US. Our dedicated cafe apprentices enjoyed learning how to make this treat and our guests enjoyed eating it!
- 3 C. mixed nuts (dehydrated) crumbled
- 3 C. mixed nuts (dehydrated) made into a butter
- 2 C. cacao Paste or powder
- 2 Tbsp. chlorella
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla
- 2 full droppers of Vanilla Stevia
- ½ C. Smart Sweet (can be ordered online)
- ¼ C. coconut oil
Mix everything and place at bottom of a spring form pan.
- 2 C. cashews
- 1 C. coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- ½ to 3/4 C. nut milk
- 2 full droppers of Vanilla Stevia, C. zucchini, chopped
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
Mix everything together into a paste and place on top of the soft, first layer. Sprinkle with cacao.