Spaghetti and Neat Balls – Phase 1
Spiralize 12 medium zucchini using the small blade. Sprinkle and gently toss with salt, let sit for 2 hours minimum. Drain.
Pulse in the food processor to form a paste. Roll into small balls the size of a walnut.
Makes 30 to 40 balls. Dehydrate for 4-6 hours at 115°F.
- 4 cups Mixed Nuts (Walnut and Sunflower)
- 2 stalks of Celery
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ cup Fresh Fennel
- ¼ cup of Parsley
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Ground Flax
- 1 Tbsp of Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Dried Sage
- 1 Tbsp Dry Marjoram
- 1 Tbsp Dry Thyme
- ¾ tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Hing
- ¼ cup Water, or just enough to make it mix well
MARINARA: (prepare in a blender on medium/low speed for 60 seconds)
- 2 cups of Fresh Tomato, seeded if juicy
- 2 cups of Sundried Tomato (plus)
- ½ cup Sundried Tomato Soak Water
- ⅓ cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Packed Fresh Basil
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ cups Fresh Herbs (rosemary, oregano)
- ½ tsp Stevia Powder (optional)
CHEEZE – pulse in food processor to get a parmesan cheese texture
- ½ cup Brazil Nuts or Hemp Seeds
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp Hing
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Rind (optional)
Other Raw Food Recipes
Tree of Life Center US 100% Organic Cafe
The Tree of Life Café serves inspirational and transformational buffet style meals of gourmet, 100% organic, vegan-vegetarian, kosher, raw-food, seasonal cuisine, inspired by all the flavors of the globe. The food the cafe is separated into phases of glycemic-index. See the Phase Chart for a breakdown of the different foods in each phase.
Come visit us for a Raw Food Retreat and enjoy this recipe and more during your stay at the Tree of Life Center US!