September 15th – September 24th, 2017
On-Site Pricing: $
$2,245 until August 1st
Remote Pricing: $895*
Note: There is a 5-week pre-flush protocol that begins prior to the start of the program.
(the pre-flush protocol will start August 12th and can be started as early as two weeks before, September 1st, but the longer the pre-flush the better results)
Why is a Liver Flush Program so Important?
A healthy liver performs many essential functions, including digestion, immunity, metabolism, and storage of nutrients. The liver does all this by detoxifying the blood; processing, converting, and storing nutrients; regulating blood composition; producing clotting factors; and aiding in digestion. The liver also breaks down and metabolizes alcohol and many other drugs and toxins. These functions make the liver a vital organ, without which the tissues of the body would quickly die from lack of energy and nutrients. The reason this program is titled Liver/Gallbladder Healing and Rejuvenation is because it is aimed at healing and restoring the liver/gallbladder function as well as eliminating gallstones.
The Good News: The liver has the unique ability and capacity for regeneration of dead or damaged tissues. It is capable of growing quickly to restore its normal size and function.
Even Better News: Dr. Cousens has been helping patients heal, rejuvenate, and cleanse their livers for decades and has created a guided Liver/Gallbladder Healing and Rejuvenation program. We are offering this program Remotely or On-Site at the Tree of Life Center.
Take the Liver/Gallbladder Quizz to find out if you could benefit from a Liver Flush Program
Why should I do the Liver/Gallbladder Healing, Rejuvenation and Cleanse?
“In my 43 years of holistic medicine, I am amazed at how many people have liver/gallbladder difficulties, and the problem is getting worse.” ~ Gabriel Cousens, MD.
There are many reasons the liver is saying, “Help Me!”. Pharmaceutical and prescription drugs attempt to alleviate these symptoms. In most instances, however, since the liver handles the metabolism of these drugs, they may remedy one of these symptoms while exacerbating others. These symptoms are relatively common and may include:
- Unexplained weight gain and inability to lose weight even with calorie restriction
- Abdominal Bloating
- Acid Reflux/Heartburn
- Diabetes and prediabetes
- Excessive abdominal fat; pot belly; or a roll around the upper abdomen
- Overheating of the body & excessive perspiration
- Dark spots on the skin commonly referred to liver spots
- Poor immune function
- High cholesterol and triglycerides
- Indigestion, bloating, and constipation
You get the idea. As you can see, the liver is the last thing you would think to cause some of these symptoms. If you have just two of these symptoms, it’s a signal of some level of liver dysfunction, suggesting that you would benefit from this program.
You might be asking yourself,“How did this happen to my liver?”. Great question! Excess weight is one of the leading causes of liver/gallbladder dysfunction. Other causes due to the fast-paced lifestyle of our society that expose us to numerous environmental stresses, pollutants, chemtrails, excess sugar, excess glucose and fructose, social and mental junk food, white flour, white sugar, GMOs, and processed and fried foods.
As you can see a Healthy Liver is Critical for a Healthy Life. Regain your energy, boost your immune system, increase your vitality, improve your digestion, and get ready for a new leash on life!
Click here to get started on a new you!
What do I get with the program and how do I prepare?
Dr. Cousens has designed the program in two parts to ensure optimal results.
Part One: Entails taking a liquid herbal drink upon arising each day for 2-6 weeks*, prior to the 9-day flush cycle. For best results, during the two to six week prelude, strive to eat a healthy plant-source- only diet that contains at least 80-90% organic raw vegetables and fruits, in addition to home-prepared meals made with fresh, whole organic foods. This 6-week prelude allows time for the gastrointestinal tract to heal and become regular. It is very important that bowel eliminations become regular, so that a person has at least one complete, healthy bowel elimination a day. *You can start the program at a minimum of two weeks prior and will have to sign up by August 25th, to insure deliver of Liver/Gallbladder Kit. There will be supplements for six weeks and Dr. Cousens recommends to follow the supplement protocol after the flush, until the supplements are gone.
Part Two: This consists of a 9-day flush cycle. We are providing this option guided remotely and on-site at the Tree of Life Center. We will have a 30-45 minute call (remote) or gathering(on-site) starting at 9:00am Arizona Time. You will be able to ask questions, guidance will provided on supplements/protocol and direction on acupressure to aid in the flush. We will provide clear direction on how to end the flush on day 8 to ensure optimal flush results.
- Liver/Gallbladder supplement kit (Supplements and Extensive Workbook to guide you through the entire program). This will be shipped to you, once you have paid for the program.
- Two to six week protocol before 9 day flush. Daily liquid herbal drink and supplements provided in supplement kit.
- Daily 30-minute detoxification lecture and guidance check, starting at 9:00am Arizona Time. If remote, you will join via online audio or phone.
- Final day guidance call to successfully end the cleanse.
- *Shipping of products is free to the lower 48 states. Alaska, Hawaii and international shipping will be charged at cost. We only use USPS for international shipping.
- Includes all of the above plus
- Two lectures on Detoxification, with Dr. Cousens
- Live acupressure instruction that enhances the flush protocol
- Three 100% organic raw plant-based meals to support a deeper healing
- Daily educational classes: raw food prep, lifestyle education, sprouting classes and more
- Five days of yoga
- Vitamin N – Our abundance of pristine nature and clean air
- Standard accommodations with shared bathrooms. Private bathrooms are available as an upgrade.