- 1 bunch fresh herb, cilantro, or basil
- 2 C. sunflower seeds or soaked walnuts
- 4-6 Tbsp. stone-ground cold-pressed olive oil or hemp oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. kalamata olive brine
- 2 Tbsp. sundried tomato soaking water (handy to have around as well as soaked sundried tomatoes)
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp. Transformational Salts or Himalayan Salt
- Dash cayenne or chipotle
- Dash hing or 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 C. Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. thyme
Process herbs in food processor with S-blade and set aside. Grind sunflower seeds in a food processor to a fine texture. Add remaining ingredients and herbs to the food processor container, and process to a creamy texture. Serves 4.
This recipe is from Dr. Cousens’ There is a Cure for Diabetes.