In essence, the Tree of Life is a holistic healing, humanitarian and spiritual center that teaches a holistic vegan way of life. It is also an intense setting for spiritual practice and evolvement for staff, sevas and guests under the spiritual support and guidance of Spiritual Master Gabriel Cousens.
Employment at the Tree of Life is an opportunity to be in deep selfless service to the Divine. We seek employees who understand and embody the principle of “receive in order to share”. The Tree of Life is a spiritually-focused community specifically designed for whole person enlightenment. Ideal applicants are (1) already living the Culture of Life and Liberation as outlined in the Six Foundations & Sevenfold Peace and (2) are seeking to grow roots in the Tree of Life community and global mission of whole person enlightenment through long-term employment (minimum 1-2 years).
RECEIVE IN ORDER TO SHARE
Minimum Lifestyle Requirements to work at the Tree of Life Include:
- Living a plant-source-only lifestyle for at least 3 months (no eggs, dairy, flesh, fish, etc.) prior to arrival
- Consuming a 50-80% live food diet for at least 3 months prior to arrival
- Totally drug, alcohol, & tobacco-free for at least 6 months prior to arrival
- Reading and agreeing to the Tree of Life Dharma
- Being excited to embrace (or deepen in) the Six Foundations & Sevenfold Peace
Please note that our facility is not pet friendly. For the health, safety, and comfort of our guests and your pet, we cannot allow pets on the Tree of Life grounds.
~ ALL the above are requirements for employment at Tree of Life
Benefits and Compensation for Full Time Employment (in addition to pay):
- All meals, every day, from the Tree of Life Café. We offer organic, mostly local raw plant source only entrées, prepared salads, fermented foods, nut mylks, breakfasts, desserts, breads and crackers, juices, wheatgrass and more.
- Access to two group meditations per day, as well as evening programs such as spiritual Q&A and kirtan. Evening meditations and programs are led by Gabriel Cousens, M.D. when he is here.
- Pending on your work schedule, access to prana-building classes most days, including yoga and qigong classes.
- Access to our facilities – infrared sauna, hot tubs, pool, nature trails and the sun decks.
- Access to community events such as new moon inipi sweat lodges, dance events, parties, guest speakers and lectures and other events.
- After a period of employment, discounts in the store on food items, body products, superfoods, books, and snacks, as well as discounts in our natural pharmacy.
- After a period of employment, discounts on all spa treatments and medical services, including doctor consultations, spinal alignment treatments, colonics, massage and more.
- After a period of employment, discounts on Tree of Life programs, the Essene Priesthood program and the Spiritual Nutrition Mastery program.
- The priceless joy and support of being surrounded with a rural community of people who are live-food enthusiasts who are spiritually oriented!
All applicants must include (1) the Tree of Life Application, (2) a resumé (3) a current photo. Applications missing one or more of these requirements will not be processed.
Please review the following before applying:
Position consists of general facilities repairs and maintena...Read More
Apply Now! DUTIES Patient Education: Reviewing the doctor’...Read More