Simple, raw, vegan decadence in every bite. Juicy strawberries draped in a gently sweet, creamy and soothing chamomile Kream. Can you say ‘Mmmmmm…’?
Serves Approximately: 4
Makes 2 C. Kream
- 1 lb strawberries, washed, slice and set aside
- 2 C. thick nut mylk (Almond or cashew would be a great choice)
- 3 tsp. chamomile or three chamomile tea bags
- 1 tsp. lucuma powder
- Place mylk in pan and warm to 110 degrees
- Place loose tea into infuser or use chamomile tea bags and place in mylk
- Once mylk reaches temperature, pull off burner, cover and let steep for 20-30 minutes
- After steeping, remove tea and stir in lucuma
- Serve warm or let cool
- Using 4 bowls, Place 1 C. strawberries and pour a ½ C. of chamomile kream over strawberries in each bowl.
- Serve and Enjoy!